Zero response means you want more, right? Good choice!
From the Austrian humour/men’s magazine, Die Muskete, here are four illustrations from 1933 and three from 1934, all by Sergius Hruby (1869 – 1943), selected, sized, cropped, processed, and posted, for better or worse, by yours truly from scans in the online archive of the Austrian National Library:
[CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE]
Specific publication information for each image is included in the file name, as usual.
- Look Here: Six illustrations by Sergius Hruby
- Look Here: Seven more illustrations by Sergius Hruby
- Look Here: One plus six by Sergius Hruby
- Look Here: Another seven by S. Hruby, just because…
- Look Here: Four and three by S. Hruby
- Look Here: Eight more illustrations by Sergius Hruby
- Look Here: Another eight illustrations by Sergius Hruby